Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wrestlemania Thoughts.

You probably noticed that I didn't make a prediction on the Women's 10 diva match. Because I refused to acknowledge Vickie Guerrero wrestling, I'm sorry.

I did ok in my predictions. I correctly guessed ShowMiz over Truth/Morrison, Chris Jericho over Edge, Undertaker over Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart (with lots of interference) over Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio over CM Punk. I missed HHH over Sheamus, John Cena over Batista, Randy Orton defeating Legacy and Money In The Bank.

Best match on the card, clearly was Undertaker and Shawn Michaels as everyone expected it to be. It wasn't nearly what last year's match was, but it was still a 4.5 star match.

The Money In The Bank was kind of sloppy. I counted atleast 4 missteps involving the ladder, but the good news is there was no one seriously injured.

Not only was I way off by predicting Cody Rhodes to win the triple threat it should have been obvious when he came out to non-Legacy music that Legacy was in deed over.

How much time and money do they spend on these eleborate John Cena Major PPV enterances? That was just Beyond Redonkolous. Best part of this match was during the Cena celebration when he cheered with a fan wearing a "I Hate Cena" T-shirt. Im not sure Cena even saw it.

Bret Hart didnt do a whole lot of wrestling in his match, which is off course understandable considering all that has happened to him since the last time he was in a wrestling ring.

I find humor in the fact that to join the Straight Edge Society, you have to shave your head but CM Punk.... big hair!

I was kind of disappointed there was one backstage segment (it was Lame) and no other celebrities shown through the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment