Saturday, January 29, 2011

Royal Rumble Prediction

With this being the BIGGEST ROYAL RUMBLE EVER, it's almost impossible to make an accurate prediction. But I am going to try as we head on the Road to Wrestlemania.

First off, I dont know if there are even 40 active wrestlers on the roster, so that should be interested. Of course that does mean someone like Beth Phoenix could enter the Royal Rumble again.

I expect a few other names to pop up that we havent seen in a while, wether it be from injury or for other reasons. So I wouldnt be surprised to see the return oI f Christian, the Great Khali or another name that definitely seems to be floating around being the return of the five time five time five time five time five time WCW champion Booker T! But I expected him back last year so we shall see.

I expect another big confrontation between The Corre and The Nexus. I expect atleast one former member of the Nexus (Tarver perhaps since he seems to be around in the background) to eliminate either a member of Nexus or The Corre.

But I am going on record to say the winner will be Kofi Kingston!

No comments:

Post a Comment