Thursday, April 22, 2010

Draft Guesses... and other news.

4/22 - WWE released a few wrestlers from their rosters. That includes Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James. Both are kind of shocking that they are no longer on the roster. I have always been a big fan of Shelton but due to his lack of good Mic skills, it was always a matter of time. He had some great matches, especially against Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Others released include Slam Master J (Jesse, of Jesse and Festus) and Kung Fu Naki (Funaki)

This monday the WWE will have its annual Draft. I have not read any spoilers who might go where. Here are some guesses from me though. I think John Morrison, Finlay, Shad, and Edge will wind up going to Monday Night Raw. Going to Smackdown I see Primo, MVP, Ted Diabese, and Randy Orton. I also think that since it was never made official... Batista will join Raw and Jack Swagger to Smackdown.

Congratulations to the new TNA Champion, Rob Van Dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment