Saturday, July 13, 2013

Money In The Bank 2013 Predictions

Welcome everyone to the Money In The Bank 2013 predictions here at Inside the Wrestling Ring. Before I start, once again if you are a fan of wrestling, and because you are here on this page I assume you are, check out our partner Club Kayfabe Podcast for more wrestling news and opinions.

All right, so here we go. I will get started with the pre-show match for the WWE Tag Team Titles. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will defend against Jey and Jimmy Uso. I think it's a safe bet to say that the Shield will retain. It should be a good match, but The Shield retain (even though the Usos deserve it).

Curtis Axel defends his Intercontinental Title against The Miz. I have a feeling this won't be as good of a match. But Axel will also retain his title.

Ryback vs. Chris Jericho is pretty much on the card for two reasons. One, Ryback needs a win on Pay Per View. He hasn't won since his days of squashing people. Two, Chris Jericho is getting ready to go back on tour with Fozzy so don't be surprised to see an injury angle take place to explain his absence. Again, I have a feeling that it will not be a quality match. I expect Vickie Guerrero to be involved somehow as well.

The Diva's championship will be defended when AJ Lee goes against former tag team partner Kaitlyn. These two have done more to make the Divas relevant again then any one has in many years. I think AJ retains in a very good, quality match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World title should be a decent match. Some days I really like Del Rio, though not really since his recent heel turn. I do think he retains though, which I think is a shame. But I am not completely sold that he will retain, I am about 50.1 % sure, so that tells you something. I would like to see Dolph win, but I think he will win it again sooner rather then later

John Cena vs. Mark Henry will be better than most people expect it to be. But in the end, Superman John Cena will retain as always. It's a shame. I want Mark Henry to win, he just won't.

They aren't calling the World Title Money In The Bank match a futures match, but they should because everyone (with the exception of Jack Swagger) is looking to get into the Main Event for the first time. This is a very hard match to predict. I think that there are six of the seven who could possibly win it. No disrespect to Faaaandaaaangoooo, but I just don't see that happening. I will go with who I want to win it. Cody Rhodes has been on the door step of main eventing for years now, and this could be the chance. Plus it will allow them to break up Rhodes Scholars when Damien Sandow gets jealous of Cody's win.

And finally the Money In The Bank All-Stars match. This is equally hard to predict in the fact we don't know if it will be a six man match now thanks to the "injury" to Kane or will he be replaced by someone like Kofi Kingston or Big Show (Wishful thinking on my part for either of them!). But I think it will be either Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan. Orton has done everything in his career except win Money On The Bank but it's hard to ignore the push that Bryan has gotten. I will go with Randy Orton though, because Daniel Bryan has won it before.

There you have it. Check in next week to see how many I got right. Special thanks once again to my wonderful editor

No comments:

Post a Comment