Saturday, September 19, 2015

Night Of Champions 2015 Predictions

In just about 21.5 hours we will have Night of Champions where every WWE Title will be on the line! And there will be other matches as well. So I thought I would get into the habit again of making my predictions and seeing just how many I can get right.

We will get started with the match that will kick off the PPV on the pre-show. It will be The Lucha Dragons teaming with Neville to face the Cosmic Wasteland of Stardust and The Ascension. At SummerSlam (or as I like to call it SummerFest) Neville (along with Stephen Amell) defeated Stardust and Wade Barrett, and this match is a spin off of that feud I think Stardust will pick up the win. Let's face it. He really is in desperate need of the win.

Next up we have Nikki Bella vs Charlotte for the Diva's title. I will keep my opinions to myself about the reign of Nikki Bella. I have all ready been yelled at but someone on the internet that I don't support women's wrestling. Even though this gentleman (using the term very loosely) does not know a thing about me... neither here nor there. But WOOOOOOOO. Charlotte will be your new Diva's champion.

Another title match is Ryback vs Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Title. This will be a very good match of two larger wrestlers. And I think Kevin Owens will will the title. He couldn't wrestle the US Title away from Cena, but he will become Intercontinental champion which in my opinion is actually better. I know the two titles are on the same level, but to me they are not.

Then, we will have the tag titles being defended by the New Day vs The Dudley Boyz. I think New Day retains. They just won the titles and it will be too soon to take them off of them. But there will be some foul play. Xavier Woods will somehow get involved, allowing the New Day to retain. There will be a rematch at Hell In A Cell. I could either see it being a Hell In A Cell Match or a tables match. Either way, the Dudleys will need a little help. But I seem to be predicting more Hell in A Cell so I'm going to let it go (SPIKE).

We also have Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev. I don't know why the WWE continues to put it's top stars in feuds straight out of soap operas. It didn't work with Cena and AJ, and it's not working with Ziggler and Lana. Lana will not play a part in the match because she is out injured. Ziggler has been getting the upper hand on Rusev so I expect a Rusev win.

There's a huge six man tag match. The new Wyatt Family will face Ambrose, Reigns and a mystery partner. The rumors are running rampant who that mystery partner will be. Is Erick Rowan healthy enough to return (no), will the WWE call up someone from NXT (Possibly)? I have heard two names that are just speculation. It could be Baron Corbin. Meh. Or it could be Samoa Joe which would be huge. But the biggest rumor out there will be it will be the return of YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan. And quite frankly the winner of the match really depends on who that third guy is. If it's Bryan, his team wins. If it's Samoa Joe? His team wins. If it's Baron Corbin, his team losses. Rowan? Loss. So I'm going to say it's Daniel Bryan and his team wins.

Seth Rollins has not one but two matches on Sunday. He will face John Cena for the US championship and Sting for the WWE World Title. I think somehow he escapes with both his titles. I don't expect either of his matches to end cleanly. One will be a DQ and one will be a countout. I think it will be a countout vs Cena and a DQ with Sting thanks to Big Show interfering.

What do you think of my predictions? Tweet me and let me know! @Trel67

No comments:

Post a Comment