Sunday, September 13, 2015

Today I'm going to my first Indy show

Even though I'm a big wrestling fan, recently I was told that I'm not. I'm a WWE fan. I haven't been to an independent wrestling show. I don't watch TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground. And while I look at it differently, I can see their point. So I'm changing that.

Today (weather permitting) I'm attending my first independent wrestling show. It's Northeast Wrestling. It's not a full show. They are coming to the local fair in town with four matches. Afterwards there will be a meet and greet with one of the wrestlers. They announced four of the names on the card, and I guess because I'm only a WWE fan, I really only know two of the names. One I have seen wrestle, because she used to be in the WWE.

The two names I know are Mickie James and ROH champion Matt Taven. I'm looking forward to expending my horizons a bit as I become a more well rounded WRESTLING fan. I'm planning on going early so I can get front row seats!

I will let you know how it goes. It's raining now, but hopefully it doesn't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment