Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summerslam Predictions

Today is Summerslam so let the predicitions begin:

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston for the IC Title. I see Dolph retaining thanks to Vickie Guerrero. I am not saying Dolph wins the match, but he will retain the title anyway. Either by countout or DQ.

Melina vs ALicia Fox for the Divas title. Winner and new Divas champion! Melina!

Big Show vs CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury. It's hard to argue against Big Show, no matter how many opponents he faces. But I still say that Straight Edge Society win.

Kane vs Rey Mysterio. Kane will retain his title. It will be a great match with a lot of back and forth. But I think Kane will win.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus. I expect HHH to make his return during the match. And I think Randy Orton will defeated Sheamus for the title.

Team WWE vs The Nexus. One member of the Team WWE will be revealed as the lead of the Nexus and turn on the Team WWE allowing Nexus to win.

Lets see how well I do

No comments:

Post a Comment