Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summerslam Thoughts and NXT Predictions

I have a huge problem when there are two title matches that end in DQ, especially when there is only a total of 6 matchs. I was fairly on the mark when it came to my predictions.

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston- I said that Kofi would probably win but not walk away with the title. I figured Vickie would interfer. I was way wrong. But still, it was a disappointing match because both have big potential to put on good matchs.

Melina vs Alicia Fox - It was a decent match for a divas match. Atleast there was no jello or pillows in the fight. I didnt expect LayCool to come down at the end of the match.

Big Show vs CM Punk/Luke Gallows/Joseph Not Joey Mercury - I expected the SES to walk away with the win. I was wrong. It was a short decent match.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus. This match could have stolen the card if it wasn't for it ending in a DQ. Sheamus lost, but retained the title. It was pretty awesome to see Sheamus go through the table though.

Rey Mysterio vs Kane. I know it was totally predictable that Undertaker was going to be there, in the casket. But it still was a great match, made even better by the return of the true legends of wrestling.

Raw vs Nexus - I know I said Nexus would win. I should have remembered that John Cena is this generation's Hulk Hogan. He never loses the big match. He rarely loses on PPV anyway. It was great to see Daniel Bryan back. I think he got screwed out of that whole situation. It was only a matter of time until he came back.

__________________________________________________________________________
There are 3 left in NXT. I am pulling for Michael McGuilicuty or Alex Riley. I wouldn't be upset if Kaval wins, but I was McGuility to win more.

No comments:

Post a Comment